Customer Support Programs
Need support paying your account?
Our WaterCare Support Team is here to help you. We understand that everyone’s lives can change according to circumstance – which can sometimes result in financial challenges.
You’ll be surprised how we can tailor an option to suit your unique circumstance.
Phone us today on 1800 637 316 for a confidential chat.
Our WaterCare Support Team is here to help
Our Customer Support Team are trained to help support you in times of financial difficulty. We can tailor solutions to meet your individual circumstance, then work with you to ensure these measures are helping you take back control of your bill.
If you are eligible for customer support programs, our team will ensure you:
- Are treated with dignity and respect
- Have one point of contact within our Customer Support Team, who will work with you for as long as support is required
- Are shielded from further debt recovery action in relation to your water and sewerage bill
- Receive information about alternative payment arrangements, water conservation, government concessions and assistance programs available to you
- Are given the option to receive free, timely, independent financial counselling from an accredited financial counsellor.
Ways we can support you
To help you pay your water bills, we have a range of schemes available that you may be eligible for, including:
- Arrange and Save, rewarding you for meeting payment arrangements
- Government assistance, including the Utility Relief Grant Scheme
- Pensions and concessions
- Home visits to discuss solutions that suit you
- Financial counselling.
View our WaterCare Support Team brochure or phone 1800 637 316 to request a copy in a range of languages.