Save with concession cards

Do you hold a valid pension or concession card? You may be entitled to a concession on your water and sewerage charges if claimed for your principle place of residence. This means the name and address on your valid card must be the same as those on your water account.




Do I qualify?

Eligible cards include:

  • Centrelink Pension Concession Card
  • Centrelink Health Care Card
  • Department of Veterans’ Affairs Pension Concession Card or a Department of Veterans’ Affairs Gold Repatriation Health Card For All Conditions.

Register your concession online

You can add and update your concession immediately to your account with Yarra Valley Online Water. Simply log in or register and have your valid concession card details ready.  Yarra Valley Water seeks to use the information you provide to electronically match your details with Centrelink or the Department of Veterans' Affairs to confirm you are eligible for this concession. 

Alternatively, you can also phone us on 1800 680 824, please have your card ready.

If you don't have a concession card, but think you might be eligible, contact:

What savings are available with my concession card?

The water and sewerage concession provides a 50 per cent discount off water and sewerage charges up to an annual maximum. For 2018/19 this will be $320.90

If you are billed for a single service, for example, water only, you will receive 50 per cent off water charges up to a maximum of $160.45.